Blogging for Students: Bonus Package

This ebook is no-longer available for sale.

As a bonus when you buy the ebook blogging for students, you get the following:

VIP membership at the forum: No book on blogging will cover everything. Once you buy this book you qualify for VIP membership at my tech forum at naijatechforum.com. There you can ask any questions about blogging and seek advice or clarifications as you go in this your blogging journey. As a VIP I will personally answer your questions and ASAP too. Once you buy the e-book register with the forum and send me your username via email, I will make you a VIP member.

SEO Best practices: although a few of these techniques where covered in the book, I have decided to create a sort of SEO cheat sheet that puts every SEO requirement together to enable you easily ensure your blog is compliant.

Blogging Timetable: As a student, I figured you will need a timetable. This timetable contains daily, weekly, and monthly tasks. This will help you manage your time.

over 50 less competitive niches but potentially profitable: In Nigeria because of the hype surrounding blogging, everyone is crowding the perceived profitable niches like jobs and tech. This is because they see some successful bloggers making money from such niches. But just because another blogger is successful in a niche does not mean you will also be successful.

This over 50 niches list will help you device a niche you can make a name for yourself blogging before the copycats and spoilers wake-up from their slumber.

Conditional Bonus: There is also a final bonus, but this is conditional. I will personally promote the first ten blogs that I like from bloggers that bought this book on this blog using the discount code provided. The promotion includes a free review on my popular blog the Nigeria Technology Guide, which gets over 400,000 monthly page views.

The free review will also be promoted via Nigeria Tech Guide fan pages on Facebook (over 30,000 fans), Twitter (over 5,000 followers), and the tech forum. This promotion is worth thousands of Naira, but you will get it free if you buy this book and come up with an inspirational blog.

Note, it is not the first 10 to buy the book, it is also not the first 10 to submit to me. It is the first 10 blogs submitted to me that I like. The blog must also not be in existence as at the time you bought the book and must draw from ideas in the book. (So that is your student project). The blogger must also build content on the blog for at least 6 weeks before sending their links to me.

Blogging for Students is available for just N1,500. However, if you order the ebook through this blog using the discount code NOM, you will buy it for just N1,300 (over 13% discount). To order the e-book Blogging for Students with the discount code pay N1,300 only to the account provided below and send the discount code with payment details to me. Once I see the discount code, I will know you are qualified for discount.


Your Name
email address
Or any proof of payment


Once I confirm your payment, I will send you the e-book to your email address within 24 hour. Pay before 1pm, get it before 4pm same day.

Paschal Okafor
www.naijatechguide.com
Google Plus
www.facebook.com/passyjango
www.twitter.com/passyjango
LinkedIn

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At December 21, 2020 at 7:12 AM, Blogger hajikhatri said...

I feel very grateful that I read this. It is very helpful and very informative and I really learned a lot from it. take profit order

 

Post a Comment

<< Home